Thursday, May 08, 2008

The power of IM in motivating work moods

Recently we have installed an internal IM software into our work environment. It's suppose to create a fast P2P environment for us to talk to each other, distribute files, discuss issues at ease - all at our fingertips...without having to leave our workstation. However, our "HP* club" have already found a creative use for it. It's a fast stress reliever for us whenever we feel bored of working... Before you think the HP club members are slackers, please be reminded that this kind of stress relievers are very necessary for our modern technology savvy society because we live in a big, never ending, deadline chasing, pressure cooker...

*HP here does not have any association with Hewlett Packard in any way. It stands for Hate P* Club, where P is a person whom everyone just loves to hate, or in the words of the founder, "His behavior makes you just cannot NOT hate him."

Here's a glimpse of our short stress reliever session:

MC [2:41 PM]: TeaKing AH TeaKing

MC [2:42 PM]: need your favourite... I mean favour... In order not to touch the PC guy, Sean's "tai pei"(thigh), can you tell me "fei jai"'s (fatty's) name ar?.... I need Chinese editor for my PC but I can't do that without administrator log on

TeaKing [2:44 PM]: fei chai on leave today...

MC [2:44 PM]: not necessary today ger.... can be tomorrow or next week de

LV [2:44 PM]: buy a note book lar like Mr. RealAuntieKiller

MC [2:44 PM]: no lar... I have no big back side, can't afford notebook

LV [2:45 PM]: yours is not small lar, can even afford a PC..

TeaKing [2:46 PM]: why need big back side to own notebook ?

MC [2:46 PM]: that's Mr.RealAuntieKiller's advantage mer

TeaKing [2:47 PM]: he don't have Big back side, he has Shape back side...

MC [2:47 PM]: ok ok ... correction , Shape Back Side


Kelly [4:17 PM]: Wei wei wei who put the RUUMS party ticket on my table?

LV[4:19 PM]: from Shape Back Side

Kelly[4:19 PM]: haahaha how come he gets these kind of invitations one?

LV [4:19 PM]: he want to invite you to the dance party

Kelly[4:19 PM]: Looks like those church invitations wor

LV [4:20 PM]: so that he can show you how he is able to shake his bon bon

Kelly [4:21 PM]: Wow! He wants to show me his "Shape BS"??? Wow! So sexy meh? hahahaha I cannot tahan gewor... hahaha

LV [4:22 PM]: imagine he is in short pants, playing the 'Hey Ya' song from Outcast and he starts shaking his bon bon... interesting lar..

Kelly [4:23 PM]: AHAHAHAAHHA cannot tahan lar... better still... imagine Shape BS singing "My Hump".... and Shape BS imitating Fergie

LV [4:24 PM]: then suddenly Mr Myhump jumped onto the dance floor and do the rap... and both of them start to shake together..

TeaKing [4:24 PM]: He will be singing "Doncha wish your bf was hot like me, doncha wish your bf was freak like me, doncha.. doncha...

Kelly [4:24 PM]: Mr MyHump : Whacha gonna do with all that hump, all that hump, inside that trunk?

LV [4:24 PM]: better not to let him know about this conversation, else I will loose my job

Kelly[4:25 PM]: ShapeBS: I'm gonna get you drunk get you love drunk, off my hump...

LV [4:25 PM]: my hump my hump my hump, check it out

Kelly [4:25 PM]: HAHHAHHA

TeaKing [4:25 PM]: then they become good friend afterward......

Kelly [4:26 PM]: ShapeBS: I'm gonna make you scream,mmma ma make you scream, make you scream... My hump, my hump, my hump... HAHAHAH cannot tahan

LV [4:27 PM]: Mr Myhump: xyz@#$, and then start doing the breakdance/moonwalk

Kelly [4:27 PM]: Wah!! HAHAAHHAHA

MC [4:28 PM]: so devil you fellow

LV [4:28 PM]: you want to join them? we will get you a character

Kelly [4:28 PM]: ShapeBS starts to dance like the PCD.. (Pussy Cat Dolls)

LV [4:28 PM]: pussy cat.. cannot lar. rhino maybe

Kelly [4:29 PM]: imagine the wind blowing at Shape BS's face... while he step in front with one leg ala PCD style...

LV [4:29 PM]: wah canggih!!

LV [4:31 PM]: so you are going to have tea time with Shape Backside today?

MC [4:32 PM]: huh..... no lar... Kelly, you go dance party with him instead of yamcha, so we still remain yamcha as usual

TeaKing [4:42 PM]: Flat Backside might not joining u guys for yamcha today...

Kelly [4:42 PM]: who is Flat Backside?

TeaKing [4:42 PM]: me lah...

MC [4:43 PM]: why you are so busy mer?? then we call off yamcha lar... I go for massage la

TeaKing[4:44 PM]: yamcha ok, but not joining shape backside, coz mine is not shape... so today yamcha session is between Shape Backside & Small Backside...? hahaha

Kelly [4:50 PM]: HAHAHAH wah, we have Big BS, Shape BS, Flat BS, and Small BS... and Mr. MyHump and WonderBS.... (all our members pertaining to BS)... HAHAHAHAHHA
but... MC dont have BS nick name...


TeaKing [4:51 PM]: MC is BBS lah.... the sport rim brand...

MC [4:52 PM]: no lar BBS is LV

LV [4:52 PM]: where got big, the most is on par with MC only

Kelly [4:53 PM]: so both MC and LV is BBS lar..

TeaKing [4:53 PM]: I am fbs....

Kelly [4:53 PM]: MC is Big BS, LV is Bigger BS hahaha

MC [4:53 PM]: MissD24 and Mr. Myhump confirm LV bigger ga , remember ?

LV [4:53 PM]: mana ada..

MC [4:54 PM]: mana ar .......when we were at LY hahahahaha

TeaKing [4:54 PM]: body size MC bigger... back side....mmmmh...

MC [4:54 PM]: hahahaha....... yer yer yer

LV [4:54 PM]: no lar, normal only ... MC yesterday i was at your back during the body combat class and your size is big lar. I mean your body size

MC [4:55 PM]: I know my body size is big but not BBS mer hahahaha

LV [4:56 PM]: also quite big what...

MC [4:56 PM]: you ask them lar.... they did comparison and not me

TeaKing [4:56 PM]: u 2 r like MissD24 and the Ah Kua lah... 1 is big, the other is bigger lah... (editor's note: Only yesterday were they comparing MissD24 and a she-male beauty pageant winner and TeaKing insisted that MissD24 is pretty, but the she-male is prettier.)

LV [4:57 PM]: i don't want to be ah kua

MC [4:57 PM]: me too... if I become ah kua , the first one kena(get it) will be the PC guy, Ah Sean

No comments: