Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bryan's birthday again

Hmmm... I feel rather guilty that I have somewhat stopped writing about Bryan when it was he who gave me the first topic to write about. I started writing during my after-birth confinement period when I had basically nothing to do, and having a high metabolic mind makes it difficult for me to keep idle.

So this blog will be dedicated to this cheeky boy... and what appropriate timing, the 6th Anniversary since my first piece of writing.

I was trying to look for his birthday pictures and felt pretty bad that I have lost some of them. (Perhaps not lost, just not archived as prior to my digital camera, most pictures were film based and I don't have a scanner.) Yes, I have thousands and thousands of them but somehow, I didnt label and keep them, thus, I couldnt do a complete pictorial chronology of his birthday parties. Nevertheless, I'll just make do of what I have...
(*Note: This year's pictures have yet to be taken. Birthday is on Monday!)

Happy Birthday, Bryan.... May you grow up to be a happy, healthy, weathly, wise, respectable, and fine gentleman. :P

Baby love, hugs and kisses from me...

2002 - Birth











2003 - 1st Birthday party @ Nova Condo


2005 3rd Birthday Party @KFC


2006 - 4th Birthday Party @ our house

2007 - 5th Birthday Celebration @KFC

No comments: