Friday, May 30, 2008

The beginning of the end...?

Ummm... I am having those weird feelings again... Maybe it's due to the time of the month. I am leaving the country for a few days soon but I don't have a good feeling about it. I am going on a holiday and usually I would've packed days or weeks earlier but it's 2 days till departure day and I haven't packed. Hmmm... the word departure here sounds so gloomy, doesn't it? I don't know. Must be mid-life crisis again. There's some weird intuition that I might not make it back...No, not because I have any clairvoyance or precognition powers but I don't know why I have these negative thoughts. I am usually happy-go-lucky, but there's a weird feeling that my charms won't work this time.

Actually, I can't possibly go yet... There are still so many things I have yet to do... I haven't bought enough insurance, and... I haven't used up all my money yet... and worse, my beneficiary is going with me on this trip... Oh gosh, I need to send my will to my lawyer again.... just in case.

Hmmm....Need to slap myself a bit... or perhaps go for a cold shower...(editor's note: Eh, I thought cold shower is to reduce horniness?) and wake up a little from this silly self-inflicted depression of mine...

Oh, oh....I suddenly remember to answer one of the questions that many have asked me but I never got around answering,... The question: Why do I blog?... This question came from both young and old, especially those digital immigrants, or non-technology savvy people.

Well, the answer is simple... I am a verbose person. I like to talk... I like to write... I like to share... I like to be detail... I like to express myself or explain things explicitly... . And most importantly, if I ever leave this world in a sudden, people won't be lost for words for my obituary. People can't say they never got to know me... because by reading my blog, you would've gotten to know who I am... well, at least 50%...

This is such a gloomy entry. Think I will end it here... The End... (pun intended) hahahhah

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Why you so worry? Your hubby always by your side ok. Love you so much.

Anonymous said...

There is no point thinking of the past and make yourself miserable and keep on reminding yourself of your past


I feel, by living in the present as best as we can, is the ultimate solution to happiness and freedom.

Kelly Rivers said...

Sometimes I feel I must have done some really good things in my past life to deserve people like you all.

Thank you for being in my life... especially for picking me up when I was down and out. You have touched me in more ways than you ever know...