Sunday, May 11, 2008

A gay night out...

As I tried to wake from the drowsiness that encompass my intoxicated body, vague memories of the previous night in the smoke filled lounge of Frangipani began to cloud my heavy, fuzzy head.

I really don't recall much but here are some vague highlights:

* MC and StheBuggerGirl die die wanna bring me to the gay bar FRANGIPANI even though I wanna go dancing it out at ALOHA.

* MC brought a guy friend while I brought a girlfriend (StheBuggerGirl)

* MC refused to walk beside me the whole night, making me suspect that he's gay, (but he later explained that it's because he didn't want me to outshine him....haha)

* First time I see SOOOO MANY GUYS in a club - so many that the GUYS outnumbered GIRLS.

*First time I see "men" entering the ladies with ease… And they have every right to do so. I even have to open the door to check the sign to see if I had entered the wrong powder-room.


*It felt comfortable and safe in the arms of StheBuggerGirl… And she even held my hand when we walked across the dance floor…


All in all, it was a good eye opening experience for me... amazed at the huge community but at peace with the knowledge that they have a place where they can chill and be themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah... mc why u bring her to such dangerous place.....! Make her had to hold her sweaty hands with S...!

Kelly Rivers said...

Yeah lor, I wanted to sweat it out with dancing at Aloha coz I don’t get to go gym, but MC die die dun wanna go Aloha with me…

Eh Key…, my hands were not sweaty lar.. and yeah, S got to hold my hand because MC refused to walk with me to go around the club… We were walking, me behind S, and MC in front of her, checking out the people/couples there and then suddenly she took my hands and pulled me along the crowd…

Muahahah... did I get you interested in reading more ahhaha...