Monday, December 29, 2008

We like to duet duet (sung to the Madagascar tune "We like to move it")


Finally, Will.I.Am has met up with Fergie.

Mr. MyHump has finally met up with cousin and they finally manage to practise the whole song, My Hump, without the usual jeering from the K-gang about 'The Market song". (The K-gang always laugh at the song being a "See Hump" or "Lala" (cockles and muscles in Cantonese) song.

And MC was all smiles when cousin says he's a real "singer" and continued to sing his chinese songs without having to fight with CK and D.

This isn't a very funny blog, because the 2 male "singers" were really serious about this practise session and cousin was totally lost because she has never heard of those old school songs belted out by the 2 "male singers".

So, she and I just continue to find new K songs (boy, I just realised she's good at bringing forth those powerful R&B songs).

It was a duet day, where we all practised mostly duet songs..Most fruitful for Mr.MyHump where he duet with cousin (My Hump), with myself (Come what may) and with MC (Dao Lang's chinese songs)... even Cousin and I having a duet song for ourselves... the old school "Top of the world" hahaha...

MC and I, however, didn't have enough time to practise our duet... as the karaoke kicked us out before our song came on...

Well, it's alright, don't think it'll be long before we have another duet session.... :) And I am sure we all had fun during the "high-tea* cum gossip" session with the "Lobster" and the "what happened to your face!"stories. hahaha

*Note: our high-tea doesn't refer to the afternoon hi-tea buffet at hotels. It refers to our high class tea sessions, a phrase coined by our teaman, err... Keyman. hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Rivers,
It seems that the two really can sing quite well, huh? Must be fun to have such friends that can sing so well unlike your previous post that degraded your singing ability, huh?

Anyway, cheers and hope you post more blog in the future. Nice for reading.

Kelly Rivers said...

Thank you for reading. :)

I suppose you are an avid fan of singing as well... and can sing pretty well too to be able to identify a good singer like me..

Hahaah... just poking fun...

I hope to be able to write more often too... keep a look out for my upcoming posts... :)

Cheerio...