Monday, March 19, 2007

Chinese New Year 2005

Happy Everyday to you! (14 Feb 2005)

My CNY begins today. Yes, the gruesome exams which has almost taken over my life is finally over. Yes, no more assignments and books for a very very long time.... I finally understand the feeling of lazing on the couch, with dried meat on one hand and a Chrysanthemum drink on the other, watching endless DVDs and Astro with no worries of unfinished assignments! Yes, that feels good. Too good. In fact, I wanted to finish watching both Kill Bill 1 & 2 in one sitting after watching Jiang Hu, New Aces Go Places and other Wah Lai Toi series and variety shows. Well, as I had to come back to work today, I content myself with watching only Kill Bill 1, after all the Chinese movies on Astro (Awww, how unfortunate to be working on the supposedly first day of CNY which coincides with Valentine's Day). I figure I could continue with Kill Bill 2 tonight. More dried meat, soft drinks and lazing around for me... Yippee...

Anyway, there are countless things that I want to do, like clearing all the DVD backlogs, going for exercise (this is a lie but I have to TRY to fulfill my new year resolution), learning cooking and baking (this could be another lie too ha ha), picking up music and singing (too much complains on my croaks during karaoke sessions!), updating my blogs page, visiting places etc etc. But first thing's first. There are still truckloads of laundry which I have conveniently put aside due to the exams. My room looks like a tsunami has just swept by, my car needs a good wash and spring cleaning (yes, my car has become a warehouse for my notes), and the utility, phone and credit card bills needs sorting out. I still haven't changed my IC to the new card format yet, knowing very well that this is the last year to do it.

Well, with so much time in my hands now... I guess I can insert a chore at a time while indulging in more dried meat, soft drinks and DVDs.... Have a great CNY and Valentine's Day. Happy Happy Happy Everyday to you!!! J

p/s In case you're wondering why there's no mushy love stuffs in this edition, well, maybe tomorrow I'll have a story to tell (that's if I land myself a real hot date tonight). Hmmm... if you don't hear from me tomorrow, you can guess how well the date went ahahaha

No comments: