Saturday, March 27, 2010

Your blessings is important to me.

As I read my previous post, it does sound like some grousing of a dissatisfied employee, cursing the whole world and lamenting on his own poor life. Actually, I am not complaining nor angry. I know complaning is useless and retaliation is futile. I'd like to think I am just taking a positive step towards solving my issues before it's too late. (We've always been taught to solve our own problems anyway). I am not leaving because I am unhappy. I just want to be happier. :) hahaha But really...I just want to take up an opportunity in a new environment before I get too old or too complacent.

Opportunity don't knock on a daily basis and I was taught to seize the day and grab the bull by its horns. Yes, I will be facing a lot of uncertainties but it will be a challenge that I have to take.

Wish me all the best and I really hope to go with your blessings rather than being cursed. I sincerely wish all of us success and happiness in everything we do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do well like what you have done for the last few years, you will definately can achieve your goals.

Gone with the old, come the new....

Anonymous said...

Girl.. you dont need blessings... you go get it with your own bare hand. No need to depend on others, life is yours to grab.

The hell with all those spastics and dead woods managers in your old company...

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE MY BLESSINGS......

NOW GO WITH CONFIDENCE..... AND GROW WITH CONFIDENCE...