Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jokes

Little b is picking up on telling silly jokes nowadays.

He came to ask me suddenly, "Mom, why do gorilla have big nostrils?"
Then he answered by himself, "Because they have big fingers!" and went on to laugh a hearty laugh and I cannot help but laugh at his clownish antics..

He went on to ask, "What kind of nuts are not hard?"
"A donut! Wohahahahaha...Get it? A doNUT. Oooohahhahaaha."

Little b picked up all these jokes from the Cartoon Network and was practising them on me... he even wrote them down in his own "joke book", which was made-shift from one of his school exercise book.... I found that exercise book on his desk when I came home one night and did my routine check on his bag. It immediately brought a smile to my weary face.. :)

Anyway, Michael Schumacher is made his comeback in a Mercedes on the F1 race track today. It's big news on the race track in Bahrain as he managed to clinch the 7th place on the grid, the same starting position as his debut race at Spa, Belgium in 1991. Everyone is expecting some kind of magic from this seven-time champion.

Yes, it's big news alright... but I was busy washing the dishes when the race was about to start. So Big B asks little b to convey the message about Michael Schumacher's comeback to me.

Big B said, "Go tell mommy that Michael Schumacher is back."

Little b obeyed the instruction with a quick "Okay!" and proceeded to dash high speed towards the kitchen while yelling, "Mom, Michael Jackson is BAD!" ....

I couldn't help but laugh at silly little b... That was one of his funniest jokes yet... :) And the best thing was, he told it with a straight face. Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhahahahaa...



1 comment:

gina said...

That's really funny!! Haha!