Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ching Ai De Ren (亲蜜爱人) - My Dear Loved One

I am suddenly smittened by this song, Anita Mui's Ching Ai De Ren (My dear loved one). Actually I heard it over an audio file called High Society Shanghai Divas. It featured jazz versions of a lot of Mandarin songs and I loved them. I dont read chinese and hardly speak it but I am trying very hard to learn this song. The teasing, tempting, soothing sound of the Shanghai Diva who delivered this song really made me fall in love with this song...

I don't have the audio file version but here's a version from Anita Mui which I found in YouTube.... I have even attached the lyrics below in case you wanna sing along...just like me.... hahaha


梅艳芳 亲蜜爱人
今夜还吹着风
想起你好温柔
有你的日子分外的轻松
也许是无影踪
只是想你太浓
怎么会无时无刻把你梦
爱的路上有你
我并不寂寞
你对我那么的好
这次真的不同
也许我应该好好把你拥有
就像你一直在为我守候
亲爱的人 亲密的爱人
谢谢你这么长的时间陪着我
亲爱的人 亲密的爱人
这是我一生中最兴奋的时分
========My own pin yin translation ===========
Ching yeh hai chui zhe fung
Siang chee ni hao wen row
Yow ni de re zi fen wai de ching sung

Yeh woo shi woo ying chung
Chi shi siang ni thai nung
Zhem mo hui wu sei wu ke pa ni mong

Ai de lu sang yow ni
Wo ping pu zee mou
Ne tui wo na mou de hao
Che zhi chen de pu tong
Yeh shue wo ying kai hao hao pa ni yung you
Chiu siang ni yi zhe zhai wei wo sou hou

Ching ai de ren ching mi de ai ren
Sheh sheh ni zhe mer chang de shee jen pei zhe wo
Ching ai de ren ching mi de ai ren
zhe she wo yi seng chong jui shing fen de shi fen.

No comments: