Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back to back celebrations 1


The Whole Gang... Class of 2005-2007

Class of 2005

Still the Class of 2005 - still as crazy..

If you think these pics are crazy, wait till you see the longan pictures at the bottom

A serious moment, Looi and me with the organiser - USC's Manager of Graduate Studies - John McKelvey

November is just packed with celebrations. Friday (16 Nov 2007) marks a date for a back to back celebration.... Kee's Birthday and USC Alumni's dinner.

Dont really have the time to update much - just can tell you we had a fantastic party, but I'll upload the photos once I get over my hangover.

3rd Dec 2007 : Okay, the photos you've been eagerly waiting for.... (phew, finally got over my hangover due to all the b-day celebrations in Nov!!)
Btw, just so you know, our USC MBA degree is approved by our National Accreditation Board, LAN (Lembaga Akreditasi Negara). Will have to collect my accreditation certificate at Segi (formerly known as Systematic) College soon.....








The LONGAN PARTY!

Jennifer: Eh, who ate all my longans - I mean mata kuching?
Kamar: It' me, nah see, 3 more, 3 more in my mouth.
Khoo: I can't see... Can only see YB (Yang Berat).
Cathlyn: Yeah, at least there's someone bigger than me...

PARTY AFTER the PARTY (at Pelita)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheating cheating... our alumni comes first, you shud put our pics first.. back to 'back celebrations 2' comes second .. hahaha

cant wait for our charlie's angels cum power puff gals? pics....LOL

Kelly Rivers said...

Cant really decide which one is Charlie's angels (who's Charlie now? haha)and which is Power puffs, but let me know which pic you're interested in getting the fully size. :P

Yeah, all of you can put in your orders here.. heheheh

Anonymous said...

hey

I am interested in all those with my pix inside.haha

Please send those to me pls pls pls. THANX !!!