Saturday, September 15, 2007

Model Mom?


Thurs. 07/12/2006


Guess what,…. A friend called me up late last night and ask if I wanted to model for their packaging/product photoshot …. He was busy so he told me he’d give me the details this morning.


Come this morning, he told me that the packaging photo is for some IT or phone related product … all I had to do is to pose like a office girl pressing a button – (the button is actually the world). Something like to show that with the product, all you need is to press a button and you’re connected to the world.


I wanted to say yes… then I chickened out…. I told him I wasn’t in office wear. And I told him that I might not be able to make it on time for their shot…. I was thinking to myself, hmmm I don’t even know how to make up for a photoshoot….. In other words, I was just not ready…. He was disappointed (as he thought it’d be a win-win situation – he doesn’t have to pay high price to look for talents and I can get exposure for modeling), and so he said he’ll ask his advert personnel to search for other talents lor….


Soooo I was thinking …. Did I give up on an opportunity when it was already presented to me on a silver platter? Not that I want to launch a modeling career, too old for that luuuu…..

No comments: