Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thank God for the internet...

Probably have internet withdrawal symptoms.. havent been well since yesterday...

And so coincidentally my streamyx was down...

Luckily I have recently converted my mobile phone line to an unlimited data plan.... so I am able to connect to the internet via my mobile phone..

Incidentally, once I got my connection back via mobile phone, I don't feel so sick anymore....In fact, the doctor also couldn't find anything wrong with me....

Thank God for technology... now, everyone can stay connected with everyone through the www. Cool...

(btw, just in case you are wondering, today is a public holiday and thus, no.. I didn't go to a doctor just to get MC)

3 comments:

gina said...

Now.. if I want any answers, just go to Uncle Google! This is probably God's greatest invention!

Anonymous said...

Finally you got your Data Unlimited?
Thought you were very cost concious previously? (kiam siap)... :P

Kelly Rivers said...

Gina: yea...Thank God for Mr. Google and all the beautiful answers on the www hahaha... Even little Bryan will say "Ask Mr Google la... " whenever he is stumped for an answer...

Anon: Yup, got the Data Unlimited Plan... previously not kiam siap la, just no use for it (as I had streamyx) and also no worthy plans available...

However, now we are forced to sign up for data plan.... and my corporate plan is far more expensive than the normal individual plan. I am not a calculating person, so I just signed up blindly... Recently, a colleague told me that her plan (from same telco) is wayyy cheaper... Hmm...Now I know to check with this calculative colleague first if ever I need to know if something is worthy...She is the "Mrs Google on Bargains" hahahah