Sunday, April 25, 2010

Excited...


Yes... excited is the word I have been looking for...

Have been excited quite some time.. and tomorrow is the start of a brand new day... brand new breathe of fresh air... brand new me... at a brand new place... (pun intended as they just did a rebranding this year ahahha... so its 'brand' is new... hahaha)

Yes, I know the road ahead is not all rosy... but I am looking forward to taking that new step on that new road and face all the new faces and new things along the way.... I will try my best to enjoy the new journey.... And leave the rest to God...

Maybe I really am a workaholic.... hahaha

Wish me luck... :)

"May we all find the serenity to accept things we cannot change and the courage to change the things we can and have the wisdom to know the difference... "

~ adapted from the Serenity Prayer, Alcoholic Anonymous...


Picture source from William Warren @ GetLiberty.org archives

No comments: