Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Confessions of a Glutton

In a moment of gluttony,
I have downed 2 packets of Indomie,
Now I am full of guilt,
A huge waistline I have built!


To top that up,
Creamy Milo Dinasaur, one gigantic cup,
Made me so sleepy,
That I forgot my maternal responsibilities!

So to school I must go,
With a lunch box in tow,
To seek repentance,
through inconvenience.

And forgiven I have been,
When greeted by the sweetest smile I have seen,
All the effort have been worthy,
Oh, thank you for being my baby....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka... if you think you have a big waistline, come and check out mine and the fishball's.

err... can be my mummy too?

Kelly Rivers said...

ha ha.. thank you and fishball for reading.. :)

Be your mommy? Hmmm... does adopting many kids makes me Angelina Jolie..? Hahaha....

Anonymous said...

hey mommy, can i slap the shit out of this fishball's master face?

Kelly Rivers said...

now now children... please play nice... there's no need to get violent here.... This blog is rated "PG13" wor... not "18SG"... (*18SG = Malaysian movies ratings for Seram/Ganas or Horror/Violence) hahaha...