Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogger's Block

Havent blogged much lately because the writer have come to a bloggers' block (again!?)... The heart isn't where it used to be. There are ideas which comes and goes in the writer's head but they remained as ideas and never manage to see the light of a published article.

There are a few things I would like to blog about ... LV's wedding, The Game bachelor's night with the "add ice" incident, and trivia matters like the WPC moment with my boss,.... minor funny things that used to become life's little joy has now become somewhat so trivial (or worse, on the brink of being boring!)... My mind is kept busy with all the things I should have done or be doing and would like to do.

What are these things? Amazingly, I don't know... (Yes, I know you feel like slapping me silly) What do I want? I don't know...(Ok, now I feel like slapping myself silly).... There's nothing that I really crave for or really want... which makes me a little worried.. .That I don't have a drive or direction anymore...

Maybe I am just lazy. Maybe mid-life crisis has kicked in again. Maybe it's just the end of the school holidays that's giving me the jeepers creepers...

Maybe all I need is a nice long bath....



Pictures source: www.123rf.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka... well, maybe someone should slap you silly... but since the fishball is around, i'll slap the fishball for you!

Kelly Rivers said...

haha... that's the advantage of being the fishball's master.. you get to slap the fishball anytime you like....

hmm... it's a good way to release stress, isn't it? Can I borrow your fishball? hahaha..