Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake festival - Lanterns and mooncakes galore





My family is still practising the Chinese traditions... and I am quite proud of that because I believe, these traditions will fade with the new generations. All of my siblings have no idea how to carry on these traditions, thus... they are going to be lost forever ... and what's left would be these pictures and blogs to remind the next generation of how to celebrate these chinese traditions... :P Ours is a pretty simplified celebrations of the Mid-Autumn festival... but I am sure the kids enjoyed themselves with the pretty lights and the goodies.. :)


(from the pictures below, you can see gluttony runs in our family.. hahahah)



2 comments:

Kevin said...

Love your blog - cool lamps.

Kelly Rivers said...

Thank you for reading, Kevin Davis.

You made my day.. :)