Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back to back celebrations 3 - November Birthdays



There are just too many great birthdays in November... Oh, let me count the names...

1) CT (2nd Nov)
2) Cathlyn (4th Nov)
3) Richard (11 Nov)
4) LWee (9 Nov)
5) Kee (15 Nov)
6) Win-ni (15 Nov)
7) Wai Mun (17 Nov)
8) Yours truly (20 Nov - Greatest of the lot - definitely hahaha)
9) Looi (22 Nov)
10) Simon (26 Nov)
11) Kenson (30 Nov)

And how do you celebrate the birthdays of these great people.. oh, let me count the ways...
1)Eat, Drink and be merry
2)Eat, Drink and be merry
3)Eat, Drink and be merry


CT's Bday Celebration @ Euro Deli

Notice there's only one piece of small cake from all of us hahaha...



Kee's and my bday @ German Pub

The best birthday breakfast ever.


The best birthday breakfast ever - note the traditonal red eggs & angpow



Adeline and I celebrating @ BTS



My extended bday party @ Secret Recipe, The Weld.




Simon's bday @ Scarlet, Cineleisure

No comments: