Saturday, July 24, 2010

Self Reflect

A lot of things happened within these 3 months. A lot of things are positive and contribute a lot to my personal growth. However, nothing is always as rosy as we want it to be. We carved a comfortable path for all to thread on. The path is clear and beautiful but along the way, people may steal some flowers from your lawn... But that's life... there's bound to be some set backs and hiccups... which makes the experience more challenging, more colourful, more complete which helps build our character and gives us an opportunity to create legends and stories we can tell to touch our kids and grand kids....who will in turn be proud to tell their kids and grand kids and generation to come.

I take responsibilities for things that happen... and I tend to analyse it a lot especially when it concerns me, to see what I could've done better to make the outcome more positive. I'd like to learn from the situation and better myself in the process. So now it's time for self reflect.. and see how I can do things better... Will update more when I find myself...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sulking of what should have been its of no use... just move on... else you will be stagnant for the rest of your life...

Time to expand your wings..... and show them what you are made of...

Durgir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Durgil aka Durian Girl said...

Hi, I am Durian Girl... last time I was stuffed by a bad person using a broom stick. Now I am a physco and really don't have a life.
I like reading your blog, but it made me sad and lonely, hence I will post nasty messages... but in actual fact, I am just a person with a large asshole that are used to broom stick only...
Hope I can find someone to stick it to me more often...

Durian Girl aka Durgir said...

Hi.. My nick name is Durian Girl... coz I smell like Durian, hair look like durian (not the hair on my head though)... and my asshole is as big as durian...
Pardon me for being such an asshole.. but this is just what I am made of... asshole full of Durians....
I cant seem to get a life... where is my broom stick..!!????

Kelly Rivers said...

Hi Durgir,

Thank you for reading... I can sense a lot of pain and anger in you... like the whole world has wronged you.

I hope you can find solace in reading the blog and find peace in yourself to forgive yourself and the world.

durgir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Durgir too said...

I am looking for a job, any offers?
I can clean, suck up to you and clean all the dirt that i left behind... I did that overseas with white dick too...

Oh no... I forgot to use the broomstick again.. hence I have to write rubbish here....

Anyway, after self gratification with broom stick, I find it hard not to stick it to me again... wish me luck... wanna create an asshole as big as my nickname...
and size of D24...

durgir said...

dear person I'd like to hate,

I hate you... because I can never be as pretty and as talented as you are. I hate you because I can never be where you are. I hate you because I am trapped in this body and live a fake life forever! I hate you because I wanted to be you. I always have.

Do you know what forever means?Leave me alone.

durgir again.. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
durgir again... said...

Walau... you are right.. I can't find a Job.. even after i went to North Europe and back.. I am still a come back kid... I am so useless that I have to go back to my previous employment and beg for job but to no avail...
What to do.. i have no pride, no dignity and no balls...
Sigh... please share with me your broom stick....