Sunday, November 01, 2009

Dogs

I watched "Up" with Bryan on DVD recently... wasn't paying much attentin to the movie actually, but there was one scene which caught my eye.

There was this dog, whom the master has shouted at and given up due to desperation of the moment... and the dog and master parted ways, leaving the master all by himself in a lonely big old house. Then later when the house flew up into the sky with the balloons, with the owner thinking he was up in the air all by himself, there was a knock on the door. To his pleasant surprise, when the master open the door, it was the dog.

The dog, Dug, said, (yeah, it was a talking dog!), "I hid under your porch because I love you, master."

The point that the movie tries to highlight is that dogs can love their master unconditionally... regardless of what you do, because they just simply love their master. And this kind of reminded me of a certain dog owner... or dog lover actually... who cannot have a dog in the house due to parents objections. But still she loves dogs and will find a way to help dogs and feed them at animal shelters everyday before going home (even though her job is taxing and requires long hours). What's more amazing is that, she finds time to feed the dog first before going out to treat herself i.e. singing or clubbing which she fancies a lot. I find that she has some similar traits with dogs in terms of loving someone unconditionally.

Why do I say that? Well, I find that she loves the people around her a lot, regardless of the things they do to her. Her brother for example, has done innumerous naughty things to her, like maybe feeding her barbie doll set to the dogs, but she has always find a way to forgive him as she tells me that she only has one brother... (awww.... If that's not love, what is? Munster hates me for publishing such soapy stuffs but hey, I always report the truth...hehehe). And her unconditional love for dogs is commendable. And I can see that she loves her parents and other relatives a lot by the things she does..... and she does love her friends a lot too.. :P And I know she loves me.. :)

Thanks for being there .... and still loving me even though I liken you with a dog.. HAHAHHA...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dogs... they bite you when you least expected...

Kelly Rivers said...

ummm .. Usually only old dogs will go crazy and go on a biting rampage.... the dogs I get close to are usually quite tame... Thanks for the reminder...I'd stay away from crazy old dogs.. hehehehe

Real Dog said...

The only dog that i like is the doggy style.....

Kelly Rivers said...

Awww, that's real dodgy...