Saturday, September 12, 2009

Broken

Something happened earlier which completely killed my passion to write. My spirit was so broken... I couldn't type on the keyboard... All I could manage was just to click insanely on the mouse (to play some totally silly games) to kill my meaningless time...

That's why my blog site is Tundra-like these days... so barren and empty.

Well, I am slowly getting over it...

The seeds are already sown...

Just waiting for the rain ...

Maybe some fertilisers will do me good.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello... Ms Rivers,

How are you now? Have your broken items healed? Have you been fertilized???

hahahaha....

Kelly Rivers said...

ha ha... didn't expect anyone to catch that pun..:) hhahah

But still a bit sour... and has my ups and downs... Hopefully there'll be more ups than downs... :)