Friday, February 22, 2008

Chap Goh Meh!

Just came out of the bathroom.... after some deep bowel cleansing and a shower. I wonder if it was the burger or was it the Yee Sang at my mom's place.

Lately there's been so much good food entering my tummy... Ah Yatt Abalone, Marco Polo dimsum, Nikko Hotel Dimsum, Mei Keng Fatt Seafood, Overseas' Char Siew, Ipoh's Assam house, Setiawan's Ah Pek Seafood, homecook goodies, etc etc... Feels so satisfying... Hahaha, everyone knows that I am a little gluttony when it comes to food... I derive a lot of happiness when eating good food... Feels so gratifying as we spend our hard earned money "into" ourselves hahaha...

Have been a little dry on ideas lately due to too much entertaining, angpow exchanging, CNY card playing, and of course CNY gluttony... Thus I will keep this short and simple. Enjoy the pictures though... :P (Special note: will upload pics later coz I need to visit the bathroom again.. *bummer*)
Oh, oh... Incidentally today is the "Valentine's Day" in the lunar calendar... Happy Valentine's day to all the lovers out there... May you find abundance sweetness in your lover year after year ..... (doesn't it sound like some CNY greeting? ahaha.. it's totally intentional AHHAHAA)

No comments: